Dynemech DMAS system consists of three master pneumatic isolators for 3-point precision leveling.
- Each pneumatic damping isolator consists of a self-leveling plunger mechanism, which is the load sensing, and height-controlling element.
- The system is supplied with pressure regulator, distributor, non-return valve and other pneumatic accessories necessary for complete systems installation.
- Clean dry air is required to be supplied to the system.
- The DMAS is lightweight aluminium body. The inner chamber is split into two parts i.e. load volume and damping volume.
- Damping up to 20% can be adjusted using external valve manually.
- A thin reinforced elastomeric diaphragm supports the load.
- A safety valve protects diaphragm from over inflation.
- The final precise leveling of the system can be done using leveling nut provided on the plunger mechanism.
Membrane air springs are used for high precision measuring and testing machines like CMM, Gear Profile Testers, Microscopes, Hardness Testers, Surface Roughness Measuring equipments etc.