- DYNEMECH MACHINERY RAISER DAMPING BLOCKS offer easy and quick installation of CNC machines.
- These blocks offer both leveling and vibration damping besides raising height of the machine for proper cleaning and repairing under it.
- Raiser Damping Blocks are assembled with insulation plates for vibration reduction.
- Ideal for CNC Turning/ Machining Centers, Cylindrical & Centreless Grinding Machines, Precision Machine Tools. Help implement TPM norms for machine installation.
- Proper maintenance, cleanliness, vibration reduction results in enhanced machine tool reliability (zero breakdowns), reduced operation and life cycle costs which are the driving factors for adoption of Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) practices.
- Machines are installed at a height of 100-150 mm which help implement TPM norms for machine installation.
- Series DRC are suitable for machines having plain hole in the base.
- Leveling is done by turning the bolt which lifts the cover plate along with the machine. Available both in 150 &100 mm height.
For machines to be installd at a height of 100mm or 150mm to meet requirement of TPM for proper cleaning under machines.
||Load Capacity Kg/pc
||Length (L) mm
||Width (B) mm
||Height (H) at mean position (mm)